Week 15 has come and gone in the NFL, and the Cleveland Browns have lost another Football game. I have be re-iterating all year that they are losing winnable games. This past Sunday was not winnable. The Baltimore Ravens traveled to Cleveland, and bent the Browns over.
DeShone Kizer accounted for 3 total turnovers on the day. 2 interceptions, and 1 fumble. The game started off tame enough with the Ravens opening up the scoring with a Justin Tucker 31 yard field goal. Duke Johnson answered for the Browns with a 12 yard touchdown run off tackle. The Browns were winning 7-3.
The Ravens rattled off two touchdown drives in a row to answer. A 2 yard Joe Flacco run, and a 33 yard Ben Watson catch. Just before the second quarter ended, Zane Gonzalez added a field goal to make it 17-10 Ravens at the half. This would be a close as it ever came. The Ravens added another touchdown and field goal in the second half to make it 27-10.
- The Browns Ran the ball well, amassing 130 yards from Crowell, Johnson, and Kizer. This bodes well for them in these next two games. Running the ball is absolutely vital to getting a win.
- The Defense did not play as well as they had in the past, but they still kept the Browns within earshot. While this season has been absolutely miserable, it’s good to know some aspects of the team are headed in the right direction.
- Only two more weeks left.
- Marvin Lewis will step down as Head Coach of the Cincinnati Bengals. Hue Jackson’s days are numbered, as it is being reported that Hue is wanted back in Cincy. Good luck assholes.
- This week is Super Bowl Week (Explain in a bit)
^ I think it moved?
Well, here we are Browns fans. One last week coming up to get a win. My beloved Brownies head into Chicago to face the 4-10 Bears. This is it. This likely the last shot the 2017-2018 Cleveland Browns will have at winning a football game. While the public will be taking a collective dump over both teams, especially the Browns, this game is one of the more important game for me in some years. Just win a fucking game. The prospect of 0-16 is fucking miserable. I do not wish it on fans of my biggest rival. Time for Hue Jackson to shut his fucking pie hole, and coach this team up for a win. I need this one more than any other football game, because 0-16 is something that will be nearly impossible to come back from. Something’s gotta give, right?
As always, Go Browns!!